Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm honored and touched

Heavyheart from "Empty Hug" put me on such a pedestal today! Read this! I'm floored - totally floored! Thanks HH, I can't tell you how much your post meant to me today! Thanks for being there and helping lift my spirits when I've felt low and hopeless. Thanks for letting me be part of your blog and life, and I hope that soon our blogs turn to pregnancy and parenting blogs and we can continue to share each others' journeys.

Margelina also nominated me for a bloggy award - thanks Margelina! 



The rules for this award are to list your 5 addictions and to pass the award on to 5 people.

5 addictions?? Umm - let's see here......

1) Definitely the internet. I don't know how I survived before it came around. Blogs / email / google - they are like the fix I need to be able to face the day! 

2) My morning cup of chai (tea). I know I am supposed to cut out caffeine from my diet, and believe me, I try. But I can't. The thing is, I don't have tea or coffee or soda or anything all day long. I need that one cup in the morning. I have physical withdrawal symptoms if I don't have my cuppa tea in the morning! My head hurts till I give in. 

3) "Friends" - I was so sad when the show ended. I still watch the re-runs sometimes. 

4) "Health" magazine. I love it. I don't know why, but I love it. I subscribe to it, and religiously read it, cover to cover every month! 

5) Sadly - researching IF. This has become an addiction over the years. I can't read and know enough. I'm constantly researching topics, reading up on medications etc. 

I would like to give this to HeavyHeart, April, Lisa, Dora, and Nity

I do have a couple of things to talk about - will do so later today or tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Aaah, Friends Rocks! My IRL BFF and I watch the dvds all the time, are constantly quoting and laughing about episodes, and even have the Friends Trivia game. One of my fav episodes...The one where Phoebe tries to tech Joey french for an audition-classic!

Meinsideout said...

Thank you so much for nominating me - I will try to do it tonight!!! As you know, I am with you on the caffeine thing!

C said...

Hey I seconded that award!!! ;0 you sure deserve all the happiness you get :)