Kymberli had recently nominated me for the Brillante Weblog award! Kym - thank you so much! Coming from you, it's like receiving an Oscar! Ahem ahem - I'd like to thank....... ok never mind.
My blog is like free therapy for me. Most of the time I feel so much lighter and relieved after I've spilled my guts out here! The relief and light feeling gets enhanced with each comment I receive on my blog.
I look forward to their posts with total OCD type intensity (LOL)
Now, on to my tag:
April tagged me to list 7 random facts about myself.
Here are the rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
I remember doing a similar tag game a few months ago, so I'm going to cheat.
1) My first random fact is my whole old list. It's here. OK it's not a fact, but whatever. :-)
2) I can't walk barefoot at all. My feet are so sensitive that I can feel even Simba's hair on the carpet. I HAVE to have socks or house slippers on all the time! Needless to say - I can never walk barefoot outdoors - the stones (or rocks as I call them) are too much for me.
3) I don't know how to put on make up. Never learnt, never put any on. My extent of getting made up is putting on lipstick and eye kohl. That's all I own and know how to use.
4) I have a very addictive personality. It doesn't take me time to get hooked onto a certain activity (or website - in more recently relevant terms). I can be obsessively addicted to the extent that the particular activity can become an inherent part of my daily (or even hourly) routine!
5) I am the eldest of 3 children. I have a younger brother and sister. Both live in India. We are all very close and friendly with each other, and always end up poking fun at each other and sharing big laughs when we're together.
6) I have an MBA, but I'm convinced I'm in the wrong field. I should have done something in Biology - genetics or something. Reading on Biology is my passion and I just love it!
7) I love dogs - specially the huge breeds. I'm not a fan of small breeds because I have an image in my head of stepping on a little breed dog and hurting it. Ya, I'm not very graceful :-)
Phew - that's my list!! April - you made me really really think hard for that one! I wonder if I know 7 bloggers that have not been tagged before! But I'll try - I'm tagging Sharon, Lisa, Shelby, Lorraine, Margelina, Nity, Misty.
Now - back to the future:
I am all set to begin my Lupron and Dexamethasone tomorrow. I'm excited to get started, but at the same time, can't help but feel a little nervous. So much has gone wrong before. Will it all be ok this time? So much is at stake. So much has been invested. May I please request some prayers / positive energy / good thoughts as DH and I begin this journey again?
I will not mind any Lupron induced headaches, any Dexamethasone induced nausea, any stims induced discomfort and bloating, any progesterone induced pregnancy mimicking symptoms - I will not complain at all. I will gladly take all the pain, please God, please, please make this work.
Can you tell I'm nervous?