Monday, October 20, 2008

The wheels, they are a turnin'...

I love my Aunt F. OK, no I don't. But I waited so long for her this time, that I love her for showing up with all the presents she brought me. The nasty migraine, the unearthly cramps!! Though I hate these presents, this time they were quite welcome!

But woohoo - she's here!!! She arrived yesterday, and I am now waiting to hear back from CCRM with my surgery schedule. I need to go tomorrow to get my blood drawn, and frozen and shipped to CCRM for Day 3 testing. 

I'm so excited to get this train out of the station! Can't wait to get moving on things!!

7 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

It's the small things in life.
**HUGS**

g said...

Yah on getting things rolling!!! i will be hoping that all goes well with the surgery and you will move onto a very successful cycle with them!!! :)

Lisa said...

So happy for you! You can finally get this show on the road!!! HURRAY!

nancy said...

yay for things getting started!!!

Birdee said...

YAY for AF and moving forward.
I'm glad you didn't have to wait for me to finish with her to send her your way. We both have our Aunties visiting, and what better time to get a visit from the witch than October! :)

Shelby said...

Lovely! I understand the love/hate relationship with AF all too well. I hate her, but at least things are moving forward! I'll see you at the train station!

The Vincents said...

CCRM is your next stop!!!! I am very excited for you! What a relief that things are moving again.