Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Insanity?

Or momentary lapse of reason? Or momentary return to normalcy?

I have been laughing since the morning. Actually since the nurse called with my HcG numbers yesterday. Something snapped then - I was suddenly beyond being upset and beyond being hassled with everything going on. She sounded a little nervous when I laughed on the phone yesterday :-)

Since this morning I have recounted several silly incidents from years ago, and have been telling DH. Making him laugh and laughing uncontrollably myself. He thinks it's good I am feeling "normal". I am wondering if I am going insane! 

We are meeting some friends at a Mexican place for happy hour today. I think my laughter marathon is going to continue on! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Laugh on sweetie! I'm glad you are feeling better.