Lisa nominated me for the Pink Rose Award today. Thank you so much Lisa!! I am honored and touched :-) You've been such great support and such a good friend. You are so simple, honest and transparent, and that makes you so special!
For those that are wondering what this whole deal is about, here are the rules:
- On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post: "pink is my favorite color". There's a story of Pink Rose Award and other graphic to choose from.
- Select as many award recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chose them.
- Let them know that you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.
- If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.
- If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.
- You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else.
And now it's my turn to announce my list of Pink Rose Award recipients. And the nominees are:
1) For her strength, courage and hope, I nominate Lauren. She and her DH have battled severe odds and their love and hope inspires me. Her blog makes me think how small my pain appears compared to hers.
2) My second nomination goes to Tori. She has tried again and again to get to complete one IVF cycle, but her body does not cooperate. She is figuring out other options, and is showing tremendous will power!
3) My third nomination goes to Jewels. I don't know Jewels very well yet, but I have been reading her blog of late, and she makes me want to reach out to her. She needs healing and loving, and she inspires me with her honesty of emotions. Her writings touch me and make me cry for her. I am losing a baby at the same time as she is, and I feel like reaching out to her and helping her so much!
I do also want to mention my friends Kaila and Angela. Kaila for her strength and will power, and her constant support despite her own hard times. Angela because she needs hugs and prayers from all of us. They don't have blogs but they are Pink Roses! :-)
Thank you all for touching my life and for letting me be part of yours. You are all terrific!