Sunday, August 3, 2008

Drama

Me: Hey Button, I wanted you to meet Button-Hole. I think you guys are made for each other, and will really get along well!

Button: Button-Hole!!!!

Button-Hole: Button!!!!

Me: You guys know each other?

Button and Button-Hole: Of course we know each other! We have been dying to get back together, but your fat stomach kept us apart!

Background music:

Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cos we understood
There's one perfect "FIT"
And sugar, this one is it
We are both so excited
'Cos we're reunited, hey hey

People, my jeans fit and fit well :-)


4 comments:

Courtney said...

Haha!!!! that was too funny! Congrats on your jeans! I wish I could say the same thing right now!! I just get sooooo bloated before af that I pretty much keep them unbuttoned.

Lisa said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

JW Moxie said...

Considering the fact that I just put on a pair of capris and had to suck it in to get the two halves of the clasps to meet, this post was hilariously funny. Congrats on your fit!

Birdee said...

LOL, thanks for the Laugh.