1) BFN (Big Fat Negative), and 2) BFP (Big Fat Positive)
With a BFP what could happen:
1) BFP which is in fact a chemical pregnancy
2) BFP resulting in a miscarriage
3) BFP resulting in an ectopic pregnancy
4) BFP resulting in a healthy baby
What results have I had?
1) BFN : Check - too many to count
2) BFP resulting in chemical pregnancy: Check
3) BFP resulting in miscarriage: Check
4) BFP resulting in ectopic pregnancy: Check
5) BFP resulting in healthy baby - NOT YET
So it's about time that I got to the bottom of this list, isn't it?
Dear God please - I have readily tried on all the other options for size, now I'd like to take option no. 5 - ie, a BFP resulting in a healthy baby. Please alter it to my size - I will pay (read: have paid) for the alteration as well.
Please please please.......
PS: One other option comes to mind - a molar pregnancy. That is too scary to even think of at this stage. Dear God: The molar pregnancy doesn't look attractive hanging on the rack. I don't even want to try it on. I have made up my mind about the order - and I'm sticking with option 5.