Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Results

This may sound familiar to some of you from the message board - I had posted something similar a couple of months ago before my last cycle. What are the possible outcomes of a TTC cycle?

1) BFN (Big Fat Negative), and 2) BFP (Big Fat Positive)

With a BFP what could happen:

1) BFP which is in fact a chemical pregnancy
2) BFP resulting in a miscarriage
3) BFP resulting in an ectopic pregnancy
4) BFP resulting in a healthy baby

What results have I had?

1) BFN : Check - too many to count
2) BFP resulting in chemical pregnancy: Check
3) BFP resulting in miscarriage: Check
4) BFP resulting in ectopic pregnancy: Check
5) BFP resulting in healthy baby - NOT YET

So it's about time that I got to the bottom of this list, isn't it? 

Dear God please - I have readily tried on all the other options for size, now I'd like to take option no. 5 - ie, a BFP resulting in a healthy baby. Please alter it to my size - I will pay (read: have paid) for the alteration as well. 

Please please please.......

PS: One other option comes to mind - a molar pregnancy. That is too scary to even think of at this stage. Dear God: The molar pregnancy doesn't look attractive hanging on the rack. I don't even want to try it on. I have made up my mind about the order - and I'm sticking with option 5. 

2 comments:

The Vincents said...

I like #5 for you too.

Lisa said...

I think you are due for option 5. You're in my thoughts.