Monday, August 4, 2008

Preparation

I'm making my list
I'm checking it twice
Tests will show
If my body's "knotty" or nice

I am really looking forward to seeing the RE tomorrow. DH and I have gone over everything that we want to ask. We are carrying a list of questions with us and hopefully these questions will have answers tomorrow.

Tomorrow my friend Angela has her D&C. I hope she gets some answers too. It's been a tough ride for her, and she's been awfully brave about everything. Big hugs to you Angela - good luck with everything tomorrow.

Me, I think I'm doing better with every day that's going by. I am coming to terms with what's happened. I don't think I'm very hopeful for the future yet, but I'm letting myself take one step at a time, one day at a time. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good luck tomorrow Nikki. I hope your doc has some good suggestions and some answers for you.