Saturday, August 30, 2008

Beaut and Cutiful

So last night DH and I were sitting, enjoying our Friday evening. We had a couple of drinks, listened to music, and talked about the 12 years that we've known each other. We talked about silly things, we talked about friends, celebrities and politics.

Not sure how, but the discussion wound up into "The difference between cute and beautiful" DH was giving me examples of who he thinks is cute, and who he thinks is beautiful.

So of course I had to know where I stand, and I asked him. He looked at me with a little bit of an alcohol induced glaze and said "You, you are both beaut and cutiful"


3 comments:

The Vincents said...

Way to walk the line, DH!!!! Phew! That could have been close!

Darya said...

Your DH is very smart!! I think it came from his heart too because otherwise he would have picked one or the other.

Shelby said...

Lol. Too cute. That is a completely quotable line for years to come. :)